List of Required Supporting Documentation***Please have the below information ready when you apply online. You can scan (or snap a picture) and upload all of the required docs right into the application website. We will only consider income from sources that are independently verifiable and we also check all references. Supporting documentation will be required.
- Valid government issued identification
- Sufficient amount of pay stubs needed to establish an average monthly income
- If self-employed, sufficient documentation to establish an average monthly income
- This may include:
- Tax returns
- Bank account statements
- Documentation to support the stated amount of any additional income received
- Current and Prior Landlord and Employer Contact Information
- Any additional documentation that you feel is necessary to verify information you provide in the application. The more, the better.
There is NO fee paid by the Tenant directly to the Broker or Landlord. The Landlord pays all rental fees to the Broker.
These apartments are advertised by a real estate broker who works for the landlord.
The real estate broker is David Ferreira of Fortified Realty Group Fall River, MA.
The landlord may show the unit instead of the broker.
THIS APARTMENT MAY NO LONGER BE AVAILABLE WHEN YOU SEE THIS AD OR APPLY, PLEASE VERIFY AVAILABILTY PRIOR TO APPLYING.
Please direct all rental questions to: email@example.com